Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Walking on the Wild Side...of Little Rock

Hey everyone! 

Last Sunday, my cousin text me and asked if I would like to go on a walk with her, her mother, and a friend. It was a really pretty day outside and I didn't have any plans after church so I decided to join.  Let me just say, it was an awesome decision.  You know those decisions that you look back on and go I am so glad I didn't stay at home lounging on the couch or taking the beloved Sunday afternoon nap (which I would never EVER criticize anyone for because that is usually my tradition) but by deciding to go on this walk I discovered how great the trails are in Little Rock.  

Little Rock is one of if not the only place in the country that has not one, or two but three bridges built just for pedestrian and cyclists to enjoy.  There were more cyclists than I had ever seen in person and everyone and their dog(literally) was out enjoying the beautiful weather. The trail we went on is down by the Arkansas river and it is absolutely majestic.  If you have never been to Little Rock, AR and want something fun and free to do, I suggest to get moving and check out some of these trails if weather permits.  If I stay in Little Rock long enough, I want to climb to the top of Pinnacle mountain.  So much to do, so little time!  

Enjoy the photos and enjoy the weather before it gets too cold! 

-Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment